[Geysers] F&M Nov 6, 2008

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:04:07 PST 2008

Yes that was Hank.  I ran into him down by F&M about to sneak through 8 elk on the way to download Riverside.

Carolyn Loren> From: dmonteit at comcast.net> To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu> Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:10:15 -0800> Subject: [Geysers] F&M Nov 6, 2008> > It appears that F&M MAY HAVE erupted at 12:24 ns on November 6, 2008. This is > based upon 1) Carolyn's report of F&M's condition at 14:45, and 2) the steam > cloud locations, shapes and durations that day. I've uploaded video, from > the streaming webcam so you can take a look. The period in question is > replayed twice. The second time through I include labels giving my > interpretation of what is shown. > > <http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz2vkw_vPko>> > I've also attached four screen captures: One of F&M on November 6, two of > the Park Geologist (I think) on November 6 and, one of the Close-To-Cone > indicator from November 3. Please note, I did not alter the pictures of > Hank. The webcam operator zoomed in on him while he was downloading data > from the temp monitors.> > Dave >