[Geysers] Geyser report May 30 and 31

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat May 31 15:45:14 PDT 2008

I didn't get around to writing anything yesterday, and this won't be much  --
but the good news is that my book has been put on a fast-track and now might
be out by sometime in August. Bad news -- I gotta do the Index like right
now.

Yesterday (5/30) there was nothing special, but I was back and forth  between
the UGB and LGB... and so missed a lot. However:

Grand 0359E and 1157 (T1C).

Beehive's Indicator 1315, Beehive 1324.

Plume intervals of 72, 63, and 63 minutes.

Today (5/31 -- geez, already):

Artemisia (steam) 1039ns.

Grotto Fountain 1112ie, Grotto 1112ns.

Daisy 0655, 0907, 1115, and 1318.

After a too-long wait, Oblong 1044.

Grand 0539E and 1319 (T2C).

Uncertain 1254ie.

Castle 0415E major.

No Lion today.

Aurum 0813 and 1139.

Depression 1208.

Beehive's Indicator 1230, Beehive 1241.

Plume intervals of 58 and 66 minutes.

Yesterday, Great Fountain went into a stall and then had a false overflow  so
that it didn't finally erupt until 1632 (that after the previous day's 1258).
 But today we got it at 1434 (P = 8).

White Dome sample 1415, 1445, 1505.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.