[Geysers] Mysterious snow shapes

Dave TAYLOR dtaylor at weber.edu
Mon Mar 31 09:32:12 PDT 2008

I believe these shapes to be evidence that extra terrestrial life also has interest in the uniqueness of Yellowstone, and that these shapes are the parking platforms for their cloaked interplanetary vehicles.  I could be wrong, but . . . .

:)

>>> Janet Chapple <jochapple at earthlink.net> 03/28/2008 2:52 PM >>>
Can anyone explain the several fairly large snowballs or flattened
cylinders that appear on the OFG webcam these days? I've only noticed
them in recent days and wonder how they got there or what the mechanism
is that made them (like, humans or ??).

Janet Chapple