[Geysers] One last Bryan Mystery

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Tue Mar 25 22:09:17 PDT 2008

IS IT TURTLE?

JOHN WARNOCK

From: tsbryan_380 at msn.comTo: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:38:24 -0700Subject: [Geysers] One last Bryan Mystery

I think maybe people are tired of mysteries -- and I am too -- so I'm going to attach one last mystery. In this case, you'll all know the name of the geyser (well, I hope you'll all know, anyway). The mystery is when you'll be able to put your hand son the real thing, something that I don't know as of now. But it is now well in the works.

And by the way, my Bryan Mystery 10-08 was Gibbon Hill Geyser.