[Geysers] Bryan Mysteries 13-08 and 18-08

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Mon Mar 17 09:35:30 PDT 2008

Yes, of course, Crater Hills Geyser (whatever powers it ! ) is most-formally named Sulphur Spring. And 18-08 is not at Norris.

Now I'm going to take a bit of liberty here, hoping the moderator will let this go through. In finding old photos of Death Valley and vicinity, I came up with the one that is attached. Those familiar with Death Valley will recognize the name of Frank "Shorty" Harris. He is the person on the right in this picture, and he took the photo (he's holding a camera trip string in his right hand). My question is this: can anybody identify the automobile, especially as to the earliest year it could have been built? Thanks.

Scott Bryan

  Subject: RE: [Geysers] Bryan Mysteries 13-08 and 18-08

  1. Bryan Mystery 13-08 is Sulphur Spring.

  2. 18-08 - Vixen Geyser?