Fwd: RE: [Geysers] Geyser Eruption at West Thumb, (03/01/2008)

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 20:34:46 PDT 2008

It may be just barely too late to show the pic around to other drivers to see if it is what they saw on March 1st.  Tomorrow morning, ~530, we start hauling employees out of Faithful and back to civilization.  Most of the drivers are leaving the park tomorrow, and I don't have email addresses for them, and I'll be at Faithful for another couple of days.

  I got a text from Jason Tibbetts (Xanterra snowmobile guide); it sounds like he saw Giant this afternoon.  I didn't get any details from him, so hopefully he'll post them himself.

  Karen Low