[Geysers] Bryan Mysteries 8-08 and new 12-08

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 2 12:14:16 PST 2008

I'm never sure which is Young Hopeful and which is Gray Bulger but this
pic is certainly that area.  Interesting that the Three Senses Nature
Trail in the background seems to be intact and well used.  What is the
date of this photo?  And who else remembers the Braille signs, many of
which were soon vandalized, along that trail?

Udo