[Geysers] Geysers 4th Edition

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 08:19:10 PDT 2008

Personally, I am not planning such a thing as an in-park book signing. When
first working on marketing publicity, back when the book's release was planned
 for September, we'd decided that it would be better to do such a thing in
2009,  if at all. Now, I don't know -- since this is a commercial endeavor,
arranging  for a signing (and having the necessary supply of books on-hand) would
be  between the publisher and [probably] Xanterra, or perhaps YA.

In a message dated 6/28/2008 3:52:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,