[Geysers] Geysers of Yellowstone 4th Edition

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 29 07:36:25 PDT 2008

Normally I do not wish to "hawk" sales via this medium, but when faced
with competition like this, well, to heck with that idea.  Frankly, I
was puzzled about the reasons for advocating the usage of other sources.

All booksellers make a profit on sales.  I ask that GOSA supporters
consider using the GOSA Store to purchase theirs.  Then at least those
funds will go toward furthering the causes for which GOSA was founded.
BTW, Amazon's total cost is $20.46 when shipping is included.

Like all items, the GOSA website sells the 4th edition book for a price
that includes mailing to U.S.A. addresses.  No extra shipping, handling
or other charges apply except sales tax, which must be paid only by
California addressees.

So please consider buying from GOSA despite the inconvenience of mailing
a check.  (Sadly, we still have not overcome problems with credit card
acceptance.)  And don't forget that higher level subscribers may use
their discounts -- Supporter: $22.46; Sponsor: $21.21; Benefactor:
$19.96 - less than Amazon!
http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/gosa00/books/searchresults.htm

Udo Freund