[Geysers] Final preparations

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Thu Jun 26 18:35:09 PDT 2008

I noticed mosquitoes for the first time today, both at West Thumb and the
Firehole Lake area.  Lots of water probably means lots of mosquitos.

I get cell coverage around Old Faithful (fading out before Midway) and
sometimes a little bit near Grant.  I can't comment on the rest of the Park.
I'm with Verizon.

Ralph Taylor