[Geysers] Geyser Report Friday 6-20-08

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:35:08 PDT 2008

Beehive was finishing at 0538

I spent my day at Artemisia, with no eruption as of 1600.  Atomizer minors
began maybe about 1130 (did not write down the time) if a few minutes
of spashing reaching a few inches out of the cone counts as a minor.
Followed at 1308 w/30sec minor, 1436 40sec minor, 1546 62sec minor, 1559
major.  Four minutes into the major the water stopped for about a minute
then resumed, with total of about 9 minutes counting the long pause.

Old Faithful at 0552 and 0720
Plume called @ 0808, 1008, 1107, 1406
Lion 1604
Aurum 1345 (call was a bit garbled from my position)
Castle 0347e
Uncertain 1617
Grand was seen at 2004 last night-T1Q; then 1319 T2Q.  W Triplet 1049, Rift
1131ie
Oblong 1618ie
Riverside 0603, 1238
Daisy 0643, 0902, 1118, 1329ie, 1542
Fountain 0847ie ending at 0859

Great Fountain last night at 1815 P=1

Lone Star 0815 and 1132 (VR)

Several more gazers left the park this AM.  Hopefully reinforcements are on
the way!

Barbara Lasseter