[Geysers] Father's Day Beehive

william.beverly at att.net william.beverly at att.net
Sun Jun 15 09:24:31 PDT 2008

    Was getting my morning fix of the web cam and the first thing that struck me was the glorious Sunday morning weather the UGB was having. Our visit ended last Sunday and most of the last few days was spent in our rain gear. Beehive was 0928ie and the coolest thing was seeing Scott, Vickie, Allan and Barbara(? maybe) on the boardwalk gazing at the eruption. It was almost (but not quite) like being there. We had all laughed about being ID'd on the web cam while sitting at Beehive, and now we have the proof.
    Carol and I are still in the withdrawal stage of leaving the park and the web cam certainly helps. Also caught a minor Lion at 0939 and Plume at 0953ie to complete our gazing for this morning.

Missing the Park and Friends,
Bill and Carol