[Geysers] Geysir Report

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Jun 14 05:44:52 PDT 2008

Alan Glennon has corrected me and sent the link below that shows that I sent
a picture of Strokkur from my friend, not a shot of Geysir.  Thanks Alan for
setting me straight on that.  I will have to quiz my friend about what else
was going on over at Geysir when she was there.   Maybe its intervals were
longer than the time they spent there.

Thanks for the info Alan and the area photo below

Graham.

  _____

From: J.A. Glennon

Subject: Re: [Geysers] Geysir Report

The picture is of Strokkur. Here is a link to the surroundings around Geysir
(left side of photograph) and Strokkur (right side of the photograph):
http://www.geyserworld.com/maps/iceland.htm

Regards,
Alan Glennon