[Geysers] Geyser report Fri June 13

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 15:44:35 PDT 2008

Friday the 13th -- always a good day for people born on a 13th (not this
one, though). After an oil change, lube, and tire rotation, I got to the  UGB at
0945 and spent most of my time wandering around looking at things. Come
Sunday latest, you'll have to learn to get along without these reports, as I
expect to load my car with everything (even this computer, maybe) in preparation
for my Monday departure back to Arizona. Back to West on August 21 for a month
or so.

Giant is as it has been. In 15 minutes there, I managd to see a Mastiff
footbath during which Bijou did not slow down one bit. Before and after the big
event, Mastiff had strong depth charges and Giant put some water out of the
cone.

Grotto 1030ns, and off before 1230.

Oblong 0945.

Grand 0941 (T3Q) -- I saw about 20 seconds of the 3rd burst.

Lion 0914 (not initial) and no more.

Beehive's Indicator 1322, Beehive 1334 (interval = 24h 24m).

Plume 1014, missed I guess, 1212, and 1309.

Fountain 0521ie and 1111 (d = 29min)

Great Fountain 0525ie.