[Geysers] Geyser report June 10

EnBBailey at aol.com EnBBailey at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 14:50:57 PDT 2008

Here are a few additions to Scott's June 10 report.

We recorded Plumes at 07:51, 08:49, 09:43, 10:35, 11:19, 11:57 and  12:55.

One additional Aurum at 13:02

We had a Beehive in the afternoon  for the third consecutive daylight
Beehive.  I am sorry to say that I do not have the exact times but after  waiting in
the cold, wind and hail for over three hours (and about five Plumes),  I
neglected to record the time. It was 13:3? as Vickie and I mentioned that it  had
been 26 hours since the Monday eruption at 11:38.  Also, from first  notice of
water in the indicator to Beehive start was probably less than 5  minutes.
I'm sure Vickie can provide the exact times of all phases.

Besides the weather making things difficult the last few days, we have had
problems getting around, especially down basin, because of a herd of bison
choosing to hang out on the paths and around boardwalks.  Riverside was  totally
inaccessible yesterday for several hours at least.

Today, Wednesday, there was a very short Grotto Fountain at 08:54 with  a
Grotto also at 08:54. Grand was 08:24.  We caught one Daisy at 10:10  before
being chased out by snow.

Our first winter in Yellowstone turned out to be in June 2008.

Emily

For I KNOW the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to  prosper you and
not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you  will call upon
me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. Jeremiah  29:11-12