[Geysers] Geyser report June 10

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 15:19:55 PDT 2008

Mainly Great Fountain..

At 0623, Great Fountain's crater was visually empty but boiling could be
heard at a relatively shallow depth. Later, Jim told me he saw the same at about
0515 and it was again the same at around 0900. However, at 1133 there was a
visible pool, perfectly quiet and about 1 foot below overflow. While I/we
won't  know it until we have download data, I think Great Fountain probably
erupted  some time last night, in the early am hours.

Fountain was 0628ie.

Early, Plume had an interval of 59 minutes, but about four hours later the
interval was just 45 minutes.

Beehive in the night. Little Squirt was not active around 0730 but it was
playing at 1012.

Aurum 0829.

Lion 0615, 0721 (very short minor), 0754, away, 0957...

Castle 0415E.

Grand 0938 (G2C).

Daisy 0821 and 1027ie.

Grotto 0641 without Grotto Fountain. I was told the same happened yesterday
afternoon.

It rained this morning, then cleared some and got the temperature into the
50s, but then clouds built in and around 1500 it began to snow. The forecast
says a 75% chance of snow at least through the night and into tomorrow with a
high temp tomorrow in the 30s. June 10.