[Geysers] Hike down Spring Creek

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 09:41:18 PDT 2008

Last summer I spoke to Barbara Lasseter about hiking down Spring Creek.
I've done it once before, but I have a nagging thought that I missed
the best route past Turtle Rock. So I'd like to try it again. Ideally,
I'd find enough other hikers so we could leave one car at the top (8.2
miles from OF village) and another at the Lone Star trailhead parking
area. Also ideally, we'd go on to Lone Star and catch an eruption
before turning back.

Barbara, are you out there and would still like to to? Anybody else?
Unfortunately, I have only 3 days the end of this month when I could do
this hike: June 23, 24, or 27. BTW, I'll be sitting in Old Faithful Inn
signing books from 11:00 to 7:00 on June 28th.

Janet Chapple