[Geysers] Geyser report Sun June 1

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 14:59:13 PDT 2008

I wasn't in for very long today -- home by 2:30 to do what I hope is the
absolute final work on my book (the Index). When I'll send it to the press, I'll
query as to the revised fast-track production and distribution schedule.

Riverside 1013

Grotto was in eruption when Jim first got out (well before 0700) and it was
still ie at about 1100.

Giant no, though Jim said he saw Bijou off for a minute or so.

Daisy, including the complete download from yesterday: 1929, 2145, 2350,
0153, 0353, 0600, 0804, and 1004.

Oblong 1041.

Grand 2328E last night and 0703 (T2Q).

Castle yesterday was 1716E minor and 2328E major.

Lion today 0836 ini, 1001, 1057.

Aurum was called at 0755.

Beehive, I'm told, was at 1204. I received no info about the  Indicator.

Down the valley:

Fountain 0716 and probably (by steam cloud) 1227ie.

Pink Cone was seen by KC and Julie at 2058 last evening, and that works out
to just about two 20-hour intervals from the prior sighting.

Today I saw the end of Pink at 0656, so I determined to get an interval. It
started at 1255 (d = 11m 23s), so the interval was just about 6h 10m.

Now, to that Index.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.