[Geysers] Paper for History Class

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 13:14:35 PDT 2008

Just an FYI and a thank you for all the people who helped out with topic
ideas for my history paper a few weeks ago.  Since I had to tie the topic  into
overall US history, I went with the creation of the Park Service as an
outgrowth of the early conservation movement.  I did put a lot of info  about
Yellowstone in the paper, though, and I managed to use Lee Whittlesey's  "Death in
Yellowstone" and the waterfalls book he co-wrote as  sources.  I got the paper
back yesterday, and I got an "A."

So thanks to everyone who helped, and thanks to Lee Whittlesey, whose name  I
will never misspell having typed it about 500 times in the citations.

Becky Kraegel
Woodstock, GA

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.