[Geysers] Re: Artict Paint Pot Trail Open?

Bob Barwin rfbarwin at charter.net
Tue Jul 22 20:23:15 PDT 2008

Hi Tonya:  Cynthia and I will arrive this Saturday for a weeklong stay at
OF.  You're probably at the height of your backcountry ranger gig right now
but I'll be watching for you.  We'll be back again Labor Day weekend and for
the following week.  MA and I plan to do a hike then -- Avalanche Peak is
the near-epic target since we've not done it in spite of 2 or 3 years of
talk.  :-)

Hope you are well.
rfb

PS  Totaled 54 days on the snow this year, a PB by one day.  And, easily 25
powder days. :-)