[Geysers] Great Fountain overflows

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 09:15:10 PDT 2008

I have in mind writing an article about this year's Great Fountain wild
phase, in which I'd in part compare 2008 to 1994 (the only other wild phase that
seems to have closely watched). For this, should the info be available, I
would  appreciate any information about the durations of the pre-eruption
overflows  observed since the wild phase. Thanks!

T. Scott  Bryan