[Geysers] Geysers 4th Edition photos

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 07:13:42 PDT 2008

I want to take the opportunity to thank everybody who provided photos with
use permissions for the new 4th Edition of The Geysers of Yellowstone.  There
were lots to choose from and only a few could be used. The book's designer
(naturally) chose to use my own photos wherever possible, including a few cases
where I felt another selection looked better.

So as it turned out, excepting public domain shots and my personal  pictures,
photos by five people were used. These people will all receive gratis  copies
of the book once I receive my author's copies:
Tom and Genean Dunn (Opal Pool and Fountain-Morning dual)
Paul Strasser (Geyser at Hot Creek, Long Valley, California)
Alan Glennon (Strokkur and "Old Perpetual")
Robin Renaut (KL-19d, Lake Bogoria, Kenya)
Bill Warnock (photo of the author)

It might be good if those five would provide me with current mailing
addresses, just to make sure what I have is correct.

Again, thanks to all. I have one "advance copy" of the book, and they did a
really good job of it.

T. Scott  Bryan