[Geysers] 4th Edition last post

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue Jul 1 07:40:56 PDT 2008

Scott and all,

No problem.  Buyers are certainly free to choose what they determine to
be the best source.

Although I personally don't like using the list for advertising (this is
the last post I will make here on this subject), I thought GOSA should
have equal opportunity to make a few sales.  You're probably not the
only one who forgot that the we have sold books for many years.  I
invite all of you to review the Store's website for this and other items
that may be of interest.
http://www.computerpoint.net/catalog/browsecategories.aspx?pVendNo=GOSA0
0

We have the 4th edition on backorder with the publisher, which means
they will be shipped to us right after publication.  GOSA Store will
accept orders now and ship as soon as books arrive.  The process is the
same - mail a check to GOSA Store, 39237 Yellowstone St., Palmdale, CA
93551 and mention what you wish to purchase along with the shipping
address.  BTW, OU Press is quoting September.

Thanks,
Udo Freund