[Geysers] Meech Mystery #12 answer and new #13

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 19:29:45 PST 2008

I wish I had pictures of Morning but I don't have any.....yet.  #12 is a
picture of Fountain, the first was taken from the roadway on the way to OF
and as we pulled up the hill we stopped for other snowcoach riders to take
pictures of some Bison by the road and I got the nice shot of Fountain from
there.  Makes me want to take a picture from the roadway in the summer.

Now here's another winter shot.  I don't think this one will last a week
though.......