[Geysers] Pamukkale, Turkey

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 20:42:07 PST 2008

Thank you, Gary—and your wife and her uncle—for sharing these great
pictures of Pamukkale. I have a rather dated booklet about it but had
been told that people were not allowed to bathe in the springs in
recent years. Maybe that was the wrong information. Anyway, the
pictures are gorgeous here, and people are certainly enjoying them. I
would love to see the place. They say it covers much more ground than
Mammoth Hot Springs.

Janet Chapple
-------