[Geysers] Meech Mystery #11 answer and new #12

eydgrigg at att.net eydgrigg at att.net
Fri Jan 25 20:10:15 PST 2008

Narcissus?

-------------- Original message from Graham Meech <meechg at verizon.net>: --------------

Kitt nice guess but I think that’s just wishful thinking to be feeling the thumps again.   Good pick of Castle from Paul too.  Your explanation makes a lot of sense, but unfortunately it’s not correct either.  I guess we have to wait for Scott to come up with the right answer?

Any other guesses?  I think someone will figure it out without me giving you a clue.