[Geysers] Meech Mystery #11 answer and new #12

Barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 23 19:49:35 PST 2008

Oblong!  Kitt Barger
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Meech
  To: 'Geyser Observation Reports'
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [Geysers] Meech Mystery #11 answer and new #12

  Those pesky boardwalks!  Yep, it's Sawmill.

  Since it is winter and we have all been staring at distant steam clouds on the webcams, try number 12 here.  The winter views are quite different - you can't see where the sinter and grass patches are, and sometimes you can't see boardwalks (that's true sometimes when you are walking on them and suddenly find yourself in a few feet of snow when you step off the edge).  This should be an easy guess for summer or winter visitors though.

  Graham.