[Geysers] GIANT overnight

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:25:11 PST 2008

A very helpful Xanterran radioed that the Giant sign was washed, not quite so far as last time, and that the platform was all ice.  Katy and I skied by there about 1600 yesterday; it hadn't gone then.

35 below this morning so no early morning skiing for me (non-essential duties occur when it's warmer than minus 20); I'll replace the sign and stuff this afternoon.

He reported that Fan & Mortar had not erupted again, yet.

Carolyn Loren