[Geysers] No Giant yet, but a couple of Beehives

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:33:35 PST 2008

On this snowy 5th of January, Jason of Xanterra (I think) reported a weak hot period around 1100.  Grotto was off for me at 0925, on for him around 1030.  (He doesn't wear a watch...)

We had a Beehive yesterday 1/4 at 1212 w.c., and this morning at 0752 w.c.  Grand had some shortish intervals and went at 0955, 2 bursts.

Plenty of snow at Fan & Mortar, and no crunchiness.

The Giant sign left the ice with the help of a crowbar, finally.

Carolyn Loren