[Geysers] Meech Mystery #7 answer and new #8

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 4 20:06:26 PST 2008

Looks like Plate Geyser to me

MK

-----Original Message-----
From: geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu
[mailto:geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu] On Behalf Of Graham Meech
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:10 PM
To: 'Geyser Observation Reports'
Subject: RE: [Geysers] Meech Mystery #7 answer and new #8

Happy New Year everyone.

Well you were unanimous and correct about #7 being Blood at Artist
Paintpots.  I guess I should have submitted it as a black and white shot to
make it a little harder.  I had not been around that trail for quite a few
years and took my family there this year and really enjoyed the short but
fairly steep trail.  All the different colors and mud textures were
wonderful.

So here's another one.  Nowhere near as difficult as Mike Kellers last one
which I have no idea what it is or where it might be.

Graham