[Geysers] Bryan Mystery 6-08

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 08:57:33 PST 2008

With Mortar in the background and the basic shape, it looks like
Spiteful, although it looks farther from the path/road from this angle
and almost looks like it should be something on the eastern end of the
main Fan vents. Cool photo (do you happen to have one of traffic on the
road above Artemesia?  I guess this is post an OF eruption and that's
why the cars are headed away?  (And is this a bear jam or normal traffic
from back then?)
Karen

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered