[Geysers] research question: immediately after the 1959 earthquake

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 10:50:23 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/16/2008 5:00:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
megj at nwlink.com writes:

Can anyone on this most informative  list point me to websites, articles,
books, whatever that talk in detail  about the effects of the 1959 Hebgen Lake
earthquake on the Park, most  specifically on the thermal features and the
infrastructure (including  boardwalks, trails, etc., not just roads and buildings)?

I'm Interlibrary Loaning Marler's  paper/pamphlet on the subject

Depending on what you mean by "Marler paper" -- Try U. S. Geological Survey
Professional Paper 435, which includes Marler's "Effects of the Hebgen Lake
earthquake....."

And I cannot recall ever hearing anything about quake damage to boardwalks
and trails.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)