[Geysers] Beehive, and a little on the streaming video webcam

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:22:53 PST 2008

Beehive 3 days in a row!  At near 1038 today (I'm not with the logbook though).

No new Giant or Fan & Mortar yet...

My understanding about the streaming video webcam is that so many people were accessing it so often and for so long, that it was too much.  I think the plan is to block its use as a screensaver, and to automatically have it close if it's in use past a certain period of time.  Apparently Yellowstone's website is beating out Grand Canyon's by 2 to 1 or something like that, because of that webcam.

I don't know when it will be fixed...

Carolyn Loren