[Geysers] Bryan Mystery 1 and 3

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Sat Feb 16 07:23:03 PST 2008

Well, I didn't think from the start that anybody would get my Mystery 1, and the didn't. The number of "Fantail" guesses was interesting, but wrong. That geyser, in fact, is in my book as UNNG-ORG-5, downslope toward the road below Cauliflower Geyser (and though it doesn't really show in that photo, surrounded by Cauliflower runoff).

So here (skipping #2 for the time being) is Bryan Mystery 3, which I think will be quite a lot easier.