[Geysers] Problem with streaming cam?

Tamsen Leigh Hert THert at uwyo.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:53:42 PST 2008

We usually have it running at the reference desk here.
The old link didn't come up on Wednesday so I tried the
new link.  Neither is working.

Tamsen Emerson Hert, MLS, MA
Interim Head
Brinkerhoff Earth Resources Information Center
University of Wyoming Libraries
Dept. 3334
1000 East University Avenue
Laramie, WY  82071