[Geysers] Radiator photo

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 07:38:53 PST 2008

Yesterday I wrote about how I wonder about that identification of Radiator Geyser. Maybe so. I also noted that I had no photo to submit. Well, so, about an hour later my old printer-scanner died (power supply burned). so I got a new device, including a slide scanner. Not dedicated so not perfect by any means, but as a first experiment, here is a photo of Radiator as it appeared in July 1973 -- yes, going on 35 years. Obviously, though, the eruption is coming from a crater and not from a vent with a sinter built-up around it, and there is not trace of a road/trail berm in the background (as there seems to be in Graham's picture). I leave it at that.