[Geysers] Meech Mystery #14 answer and new #15

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 17:51:28 PST 2008

Most of you correctly homed in on the Daisy group and Tara got it right.
Radiator is one of the small geysers I like to watch as Daisy gets going and
it starts up.  If there are people around me interested in the geysers I
usually ask them 'what else happened when Daisy erupted' and they usually
spot Radiator erupting and that Brilliant Pool has drained.

Here's a new one with a hint - it's not in the Daisy group :-)

p.s.  We had Beehive at ~1419  today Saturday Feb 9th with an indicator
duration of at least 9 minutes.

  _____