[Geysers] Bellingham Not A Geyser #1

MA Bellingham mabdepot at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 19:39:51 PST 2008

Not a geyser, but looked like one coming up the road.  6 homes blocked for 13 daysl 3 with vehicles shut out, 3 with vehicles shut in. This was a welcome eruption!   Thanks to all friendly gazers who emailed and kept me sane during the Winter Siege.  My car is OUT.  It won't come back in anytime soon, but after 13 days, I don't mind a daily hike to have wheels again.   See you in the cage, I'll tell you all the cold, cold story on a long hot day this summer.Carry On!MA M.A. Bellinghammabdepot at msn.com