[Geysers] Giantess??? 12/22/2008 0830 onward

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 10:03:03 PST 2008

I sent out several cam captures the other day, but perhaps they did not get through?  I do not have access to those just now.  I am certain it was Giantess, for many reasons, including the cam captures, seismic records, and onsite VC conformation.

Bruce Jensen

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France