[Geysers] Mountain Bikes on Nat'l Park trails

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Tue Dec 23 06:24:02 PST 2008

The current YNP map shows the entire road from Fountain Flats parking
area to the Iron Bridge at the southern end of Midway is a bike trail.
The bike symbol is next to Goose Lake.

I'll ride my mountain bike in the back country but only with my trusty
loaded pistol strapped to my side.  Can't trust those varmints out
there, especially the 2-legged ones.  (c:)

Happy Holidays!
Udo Freund

From: geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu
[mailto:geysers-bounces at lists.wallawalla.edu] On Behalf Of Eric Hatfield
 <snip>  the road behind Midway that continues to Ojo Caliente (though
I'm not sure this allows bikes, in fact I think it doesn't, though it
should.)  <snip>