[Geysers] Also, probable Vault at 0853

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 18:38:15 PST 2008

Well, we were able to watch the Giantess eruption from just after daylight to well into the afternoon, until the snow became rather heavy - a fascinating day to have the streaming cam.  It appeared to us that Vault played more than once, more than an hour apart, which we did not expect.

Bruce Jensen

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France