[Geysers] UGB south map

Tom Kearney twogazers at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:19:56 PST 2008

Can you try to send this one again?  It didn't come through.  Got UGB north + Pocket Basin.

Keep sending YNP news, too.

Thanks

Tom "Ffff..."

From: caroloren98 at hotmail.comTo: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduDate: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:23:37 +0000Subject: [Geysers] UGB south map

Here is the third map.  Again, let me know if these are usable. Carolyn Loren P.S.  We'll be doing a few downloads this afternoon, and I'll check Fan & Mortar for the first time since the 8th.

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live