[Geysers] UGB north map

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Dec 11 21:43:52 PST 2008

Might the Old Road and Westside groups be gotten on this map? I like the
idea of a map that is fairly complete in terms of features with current
or recent (eg, Baby Daisy) (but  maybe is now just a tiny hole in the
ground or filled in completely) activity and a second with what has
historically been active added. The first would be helpful in terms of
navigation and just knowing what you're looking at: I still can't always
judge from the maps in Scott's books, esp in the less well-traveled
areas. But the historical stuff is also endlessly interesting.
Karen