[Geysers] Casper Trib article

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 15:05:49 PST 2008

This article is an example of astoundingly poor journalism.  It didn't  even
address whether the "proposal" would even work.  Obviously,  I'm against this
for about a million reasons, but the first question an  unbiased journalist
should have asked is "Could this work?" and then  "Where can I find an actual
scientist to address whether it might  work?"  before even addressing the
question of whether it would be a  popular idea.  I was editor of my lowly college
newspaper, and this article  wouldn't have gotten past me on that basis alone.

Becky