[Geysers] ID of old car

Laurie Brown lauriebr at netw.com
Sat Dec 6 10:56:51 PST 2008

  OK, so this doesn't have anything to do with geysers, but I really hope the moderators will let this go through, anyway. Attached as a small jpg is a photo that shows famous prospector Shorty Harris with an unidentified person having lunch in front of a car in Death Valley. The photo was just obtained from the historic archives at Utah State University and definitely has never been published before. It is believed that the photo was taken in 1926, but that is not certain.

  The question: can anybody out there identify the car? I'd sure appreciate.

  Scott Bryan

  Scott, could you scan the photo and crop it to just the front end- the radiator and hood ornement area? I can't enlarge that part enough with what you sent for my FIL to see it well. If anyone can ID that car, it's probably him. (84 year old car person)

  Laurie Brown, Dark Phoenix
  lauriebr at netw.com
  http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/103910/laurie_brown.html