[Geysers] Casper Trib article

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 19:01:15 PST 2008

I think the problem with Mr. Green is that he simply does not care whether the geysers are damaged or not.  Money and opportunity speak to him more eloquently than the preservation of premium natural features.

Bruce Jensen

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France