[Geysers] Terra Cotta

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 06:41:53 PST 2008

First, define "separate." for example, Terra Cotta "A" has one main vent  but
at least 3 or 4 others that splash a bit at the same time. And "C" and "D"
often erupt simultaneously and so possibly could be two vents of one geyser.
Etc. Anyhow, I give five geysers there, with "B" being Dishpan Spring and "C"
being Washtub Spring. I think. Probably the one person who would have the
answer  to this for sure is Mike Keller, who developed the A, B, C, D, E
designations.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/30/2008 6:11:52 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,  Je