[Geysers] Geyser report Sat Sugust 30

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 14:14:38 PDT 2008

Today I counted 53 gazers in the UGB (Most at F&M ! ) along with 2 or 3
question mark gazers, and I probably missed a few. Lots of other tradffic. Weather
forecast varies depending on who you listen to, but the worst of the forecasts
have Mondays high (yes, high) temp around 40 with possible snow.

As of 1300, F&M had not erupted and, in fact, had not had an event cycle
since yesterday morning -- that is, over 29 hours. At roughly 1130, they _tried_
to go into a classic lock (a lock without any events) but failed.

Artemisia 0628ie.

Riverside 0423 and 1018.

Grotto 0252ie (Grotto and Grotto Fountain; Grotto Fountain 0946, Grotto 0947
(off about 1203). Rocket major 1139.

Giant underwent nothing at all different -- steady Bijou and Mastiff bursting.

Oblong 0952.

Daisy 0713, 0917, 1109.

Grand 23-something last night, 0820 (G2Q).

Castle 0601ie major.

Lion active all morning: 0711 (Not initial) and later 1205 and 1300.

Aurum 1003.

Beehive in the night.

Plume 0614, 0709, 0809ie, missed, 0957.

Pink was 0610ie.