[Geysers] Geyser report August 25

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 15:11:34 PDT 2008

This will be short. Thanks much to Barbara Lasseter for "taking over" these
reportsd whiloe I was away. Now I will be here until at least September 15. And
today, after 4 days of trying, I actually figured out how to get online here.
So... not a whole lot to report today... since I didn't get into the UGB
until about 1030 due to the repair of a small water leak in the trailer, and then
I left early.

Grotto ended a normal eruption at about 1045 (that's really approximate).

At roughly 1130, the GIP rose to not less than 5 inches below FULL. Minutes
later Giant appeared to try to have a hot period. Although Bijou did not shut
down, Mastiff's depth-charging decreased,Feather spitted, and Slit splashed to
4-6 inches. With this, Giant repeatedly had vertical surges over the cone --
one was at least 15 feet high. Well,overall there are additional signs that
energy or whatever it takes is returning toward Giant. So we hope.

Oblong 0655ie and 1144.

Daisy 1000 and 1233.

Grand was (I think ) 0856, and had 2 bursts.

Castle 1246 major.

Beehive's Indicator 0724, Beehive 0739

Great Fountain 1116 (P = 5).

Fountain 1011 (d = 35m).