[Geysers] Position of Still Webcam

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 20:57:37 PDT 2008

Yes, I noticed it, too. No more Oblongs as well, and should Giant
erupt again, we won't see that either. I am glad you said it was
crooked, I thought it looked slightly askew!
Last week I wrote a note about it on the NPS "submit an email" page
for Yellowstone but never heard anything back, though I know they are
busy this time of year.
Pat Snyder